Title: POST-COVID 19: Opportunities for European Companies in the Robust Supply Chain & Ecosystem in Penang, Malaysia”
Guest Speakers (click on speaker’s name to view their presentation materials):
- Lee Kah Choon, Special Investment Advisor to the Chief Minister of Penang and Director of InvestPenang (Corporate Video 1, Corporate video 2)
- Rashidah Othman, Director, Malaysia Investment Development Authority (MIDA)
- Glen Brownlie, Managing Director, OSRAM Opto Semiconductor
- Mark Arthun, Managing Director, Smith & Nephew Operations
- Paul Morach, General Manager, Hittech Wemac (Corporate Video)
The panel session will be moderated by Mr. Marco Winter, Executive Director of Malaysia Dutch Business Council (MDBC).
To watch the recorded video, please click here.
Join us for the Penang Investment Webinar on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 4.00 pm – 5.30 pm [MY Time] | 10.00 am – 11.30 am [Central European Time]
This virtual session aims to provide a platform for businesses, consultants and investors to understand Penang, Malaysia’s investment climate, industry landscape, success stories as well as initiatives that make Penang the supply chain powerhouse in the South East Asia.
Participation in the event is FREE but RSVP is required (online registration). For RSVP, please click on the following link:
- The registration shall close on Wednesday, April 26, 2021 before 5:00pm [MY Time]
- For further inquiry and support, please contact Mr. Saiful Rizal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr Chen William (email@example.com)