Title: The Future of B2B eCommerce
Featured Speaker: DHL Express Asia Pacific
Date : Sep 17, 2021 @ 1400-1500
Digitalization is considered as one of the critical transformations for businesses in order to stay relevant in today’s business world. This webinar aims to increase the organizations’ awareness on the importance of B2B e-commerce and enhance their understanding on buyers’ behaviours.
- Benefits of B2B E-commerce for your business
- Meet the new B2B customers – Changing B2B buyers behavior.
- Spinning the B2B E-commerce flywheel – What you need to know
- Success stories
- Customer B2B website health check
Andy Lim, Vice President, Sales Development and E-Commerce, DHL Express Asia Pacific
Andy Lim is the Vice President – Sales Development and ECommerce at DHL Express Asia Pacific. He is responsible for developing sales strategy, processes, programs, and tools and leads the regional e-commerce growth agenda for DHL in 23 markets in Asia.
In his 15+ years in DHL, Andy has managed several roles in different sales channels and functions. His wealth of experience helps develop a world-class salesforce and cutting-edge tools and processes to deliver superior customer experience and market leadership.
Andy holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, majoring in finance from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology.
Presentation Slides [Download]
For RSVP, please click HERERegister Now
- Participation in the event is FREE but RSVP is required (online registration).
- The registration shall close on Sep 16, 2021, 5pm.
- For further inquiry or support, please contact Mr. Chen William at email@example.com