Title: Achieving Growth and Profitability after the Pandemic
Featured Speaker: Elev8 Asia
Date : Nov 26, 2021 @ 1000-1130
As the pandemic comes to an end, Speed and Agility are needed to jump start your operations into a higher level of performance to cope with the challenges of the new normal. Many are yet to go deep and beyond the common practice of Lean Manufacturing to use it as a key driving force for growth and progress.
This webinar exposes the little-touched-portions of Lean Manufacturing and how to effectively use them to grow beyond the pandemic.
- Able to perform self-assessment of your company on its level of productivity
- Able to design basic strategies for growth using Toyota’s model of Hoshin Kanri (Strategic Planning)
- Able to do operational diagnostics through a method called value stream mapping
Mr. Ramesh Victor is Lean Master & Certified Lean Practitioner. He is certified in the US & trained directly by Former Toyota VPs in Japan. He has more than 20 years of practical Lean experience & helped clients saving exceed USD500,000,000 through Operational Improvement and Innovation in ASEAN. Mr Ramesh Victor also has trained more than 10,000 people in 10 countries & certified more than 500 people as Lean Masters.
About Elev8 Asia
Elev8 Asia Sdn Bhd was established in the year 2016 with its principal office in Selangor. Starting out as a Sales Channel Development Project for one of the leading Telco Companies in Malaysia, Elev8 has since expanded its range of training services including Lean Manufacturing, Digital Marketing, Sales Development Program, HR Programs, Microsoft Series, Team Building and etc.
For RSVP, please click HERERegister Now
- Participation in the event is FREE but RSVP is required (online registration).
- The registration shall close on Nov 25, 2021, 5pm.
- For further inquiry or support, please contact Mr. Chen William at email@example.com
Webinar Recording (click here)