Title: Penang: Your Springboard to the World – “Leverage on the State’s Future Ready Supply Chain Capabilities to Expand your Global Footprint”
- Dato’ Seri Lee Kah Choon, Special Investment Advisor to the Chief Minister of Penang and Director of InvestPenang
- Malaysia Investment Development Authority (MIDA)
- Mr Dave Mitchell, VP of Operation, Boston Scientific Malaysia
- Mr Mike Snell, Corporate VP, Manufacturing, Lam Research Corporation
- Mr Shankar Nagalingam, VP & GM, Clarivate Malaysia
The panel session will be moderated by Ms Siobhan Das, CEO of AmCham Malaysia.
Join us for the Penang Investment Webinar on Friday, April 16, 2021 at 8.00 am – 9.20 am [MY Time] | Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 8.00pm/5.00pm – 9.20pm/6.20pm [NY , US Time/SF, US Time]
The virtual session aims to provide a platform for businesses, consultants and investors to understand Penang, Malaysia investment climate, successful, investment stories, industry landscape as well as holistic state-led initiatives that make Penang the niche supply chain powerhouse in South East Asia.
Participant in the event is FREE but RSVP is required (online registration). For RSVP, please click on the following link:Register Now
- The registration shall close on Wednesday, April 14, 2021 before 5:00pm [MY Time]
- For further equiry, please contact Mr LEE YC (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr Ang KS (email@example.com)