Title: Achieving Supply Chain Resilience: Strengthening the Metal Precision & Engineering Ecosystem
Featured Speakers: Jabil, Comet, SAM Meerkat, PAC
Sourcing Partners: Keysight, Plexus, Bruker, VAT, UCT, Greatech, Pentamaster
Date : Nov 3, 2022 @ 0900-1500
As part of the Penang state government’s initiatives to enhance our supply chain ecosystem and upskill the local companies’ capability, InvestPenang plans to organize a Supplier Day titled “Achieving Supply Chain Resilience: Strengthening the Metal Precision & Engineering Ecosystem” on Nov 3, 2022 (Time: 0900-1500). The venue is at The Wembley – A St Giles Hotel, Penang.
The objective of this seminar is for the MNCs to share their latest metal-related sourcing requirements and the parts that they would like to localize in Penang. As of now, the confirmed speakers are Jabil, Comet, SAM Meerkat and Penang Automation Cluster. Aside from the main speakers, There will be several MNCs and LLCs that have the intention to outsource their metal parts/components to set up a small booth in the hall.
Tentative Program (Subject to change):
|0930||Sharing Session by Companies (Jabil, Comet, SAM Meerkat, PAC)|
|1130||Panel Discussion, Q&A Session|
|1330||Visit sourcing display area|
|1500||End of Program|
- Siew Jin Tan, Managing Director, Jabil Circuit Sdn Bhd
- Desmond Shyu, Director of Global Supply Chain, Comet Technologies Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Timothy Tung, General Manager, SAM Meerkat Sdn Bhd
- Chuan Keat H’ng, Director, Penang Automation Cluster (PAC)
For RSVP, please click HERE(Registration Closed)
- Participation in the event is FREE but RSVP is required and subject to organizer’s approval.
- Max two (2) representatives from each company, priority is given to the Local SME with metal precision machining and engineering specialization
- The registration shall close by Oct 28, 2022.
- For further inquiry or support, please contact William at firstname.lastname@example.org or 016-440 5589