Title : Let’s Engage! Financing Assistance by SME Bank (Online – Webinar)
Co-organizer : SME Bank
Date : July 28, 2020 (Tuesday) @ 1000-1130
Background and objectives of the workshop
SME Bank Let’s Engage is a dedicated engagement session with identified industry players to access information on the financing facilities and capacity building programs offered by SME Bank and its subsidiary, Centre for Entrepreneur Development and Research (CEDAR).
Who should Attend:
- SMEs as defined by the National SME Development Council
- SMEs majority owned by Malaysian
- SMEs minimum 2 years in operation
Highlight of the Webinar:
SME Technology Transformation Fund (STTF)
– which is part of the Government’s economic stimulus package to provide financial assistance to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to adopt digitalisation and/or automation in their business operations in achieving higher productivity, process efficiency, efficient cost management and greater market penetration.
About SME Bank
SME Banks was established in 2005 is now one of the nation’s leading Development Financial Institution (DFI) wholly-owned by the Ministry of Finance and regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM). SME Bank, an agency under the Ministry of Entrepreneur Development and Cooperatives (MEDAC), is fully committed in driving the nation’s economic growth by providing not only financing assistance, but also development expertise to small and medium scale enterprises, allowing those business to prosper and grow.
For RSVP, please click here
- Participation to the event is FREE.
- All interested participants shall register online by completing the information required.
- The registration shall close on July 27, 2020 (Monday).
- For further inquiry and should you face any problem in online registration, please contact William Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 04-646 8833