Title : Discover How Branding Can Improve Your Revenue
Co-organizer : Connecty
Proposed Date : 20th Feb 2020 (Thu), 10am to 12noon.
Venue : InvestPenang Conference Room
Background and objectives of the workshop
A strong brand allows a business to tap into opportunities globally, especially in times of economic uncertainties. In this session, the featured speaker will share on the importance of brand building and how it can be highly beneficial for long term business growth and profitability.
- What is Branding?
- Why is it important, especially to B2B?
- How to start your brand journey?
Key takeaways/benefits to the SME businesses
Participants will have a better understanding of (1) what Branding is, especially in the B2B environment, (2) the importance of Branding for long term growth and increased revenue, (3) take action to kick start their branding process or to enhance their existing plans.
Featured Speaker Profile
Nick’s insights and expertise in Branding and Digital Media serves as an enabler for businesses to express their true identity; creating lasting impressions, improving audience engagements and ultimately elevating the brand experience.
With over 10 years of industry experience working with international and local clients, Nick can maximize the value and exposure of creative solutions deployed for businesses.
Connecty is a local company that assist brands and business in building their brand identity and presence in today’s connected world. Their insights and expertise in Branding and Digital Media enables brands and businesses to express their true identity with an authentic voice. As a result, this creates lasting impressions, improves audience engagements and ultimately elevates the brand experience. Connecty’s core competencies include Graphic Design, Website Design & Development, Copywriting, Multimedia, Social Media Management and Website Maintenance & Support.
For RSVP, please click here
- Participation to the event is FREE.
- All interested participants shall register online by completing the information required. As seats are limited, acceptance of registration will be on ‘first come first served’ basis, and each company will be allocated maximum of 2 representatives only.
- The registration shall close on Feb 14, 2020 (Friday).
- For further inquiry and should you face any problem in online registration, please contact William Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 04-646 8833