Strengthening Your Global Competitive Position with Bank Negara Malaysia HTF-NIA
Featured Speaker :
Bank Negara Malaysia
March 23, 2021 @ 1000-1130
As announced in the Budget 2021 on 6 November 2020, Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) has established a RM1 billion High Tech Facility National Investment Aspirations (HTF – NIA), as part of efforts to provide additional targeted assistance for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) affected by COVID-19.
The objective of HTF – NIA is to support high-tech and innovation-driven SMEs to preserve Malaysia’s competitive position in the global value chain, enhance the supply chain ecosystem and safeguard high-skilled jobs.
The HTF – NIA is built on the following key principles:
- Fulfil National Investment Aspirations (NIAs) of enhancing economic complexity, high-value job creation, domestic linkages and creation of new industrial clusters
- Companies adversely impacted by COVID-19 (Banks will make assessments to determine the level of impact)
The eligible sectors for HTF – NIA scheme are companies and SMEs (manufacturing and services) that fall under the following categories:
- Manufacturing and services of the following subsectors:
- Chemicals (including pharmaceuticals)
- Optical Scientific Equipment and Medical Equipment
- Machinery & Equipment (including Robotics, Drones, and Industry 4.0 technologies)
- Transport equipment (Aerospace; Vehicle and parts manufacturers involved in global supply chains or transitioning towards future mobility and green technology)
- R&D activities
- Any other high-tech industries/sub-sectors deemed eligible by BNM. please refer here for the full list of eligible subsectors.
- Participants of existing innovation projects for critical technologies such as blockchain, neurotechnology, drones, manufacturing technologies, bioscience technology, 5G/6G, 3D/4D/5D printing Industry 4.0 related technologies (AI, Big Data Analytics, cloud computing, IoT, additive manufacturing, system integrators, augmented reality, advanced materials, cybersecurity and autonomous robots).
For RSVP, please click HERERegister Now
- Participation in the event is FREE but RSVP is required (online registration).
- The registration shall close on March 22, 2021, 5pm.
- For further inquiry or support, please contact Mr. Chen William at email@example.com or 04-646 8833