Venue: Dewan SEAMEO RECSAM
Date: 10 MARCH 2011
- To educate and disseminate useful information to various development programs; and
- To inform/update on the financial assistance that are provided by the government to the local SMEs.
Topics of presentations by the speakers were:
Chairperson : Dato’ Dr Goh Ban Lee, Senior Research Fellow of SERI
- Promoted Sector and Opportunities in Penang by Ms. Loo Lee Lian, General Manager of invest-in-Penang Berhad
- Centre of Excellence Programmes by Mr. Leong Boon Yong, Senior Manager of Northern Corridor Implementation Agency (NCIA)
- Exploring Export Opportunities with MATRADE by Mr. Suresh Kumar Palasanthiran, Director of Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) Penang
- An Update on Incentives in the Manufacturing and Services Sectors by Ms. Afidah Binti Mastor, Director of Malaysian Industrial Development Authority (MIDA) Penang
- Enhancing Business Efficiency Through Productivity and Quality by Ms. Sarimah Misman, Director of Malaysia Productivity Corporation (MPC) Penang
Chairperson : Mr. Ooi Kok Seng, Chairman of Penang Branch Malaysian Institute of Accountants
- Free Trade Agreements (FTA) – Latest Developments & Opportunities for Malaysian Business Communityby Puan Ellyza Mastura binti Ahmad Hanipiah, Principal Assistant Director of FTA Division of MITI Headquarter KL
- Realigning Malaysian SMEs To The New Economic Model and 10th Malaysia Plan by Mr. Tajul Ariffin Jamaludin, Director of SME Corp. Malaysia Penang
- MIDF – The Solution To Your Financing Challenges by Mr. Mohammad Azhary Abdul Aziz, Account Manager of Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad (MIDF) Penang
- SME Bank’s Role in Promoting the Establishment and Growth of SMEs in Malaysia by Mr. Zool Amali b Senawi, Assistant Manager of SME Bank Seberang Jaya.
For more information please visit SMART Centre website at https://smartpenang.my .