DATE AND TIME
Thu, March 9, 2017
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM MYT
The Wembley – A St Giles Hotel
183, Jalan Magazine
George Town, Pulau Pinang 10300
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
- The Crowd Economy Conference (CEC) is a multi-stakeholder gathering to facilitate sharing of enterprise-ready CROWDSOURCING solutions, and discussion on opportunities and challenges in adopting and leveraging crowdsourcing; sharing economy approaches and solutions.
- CEC provides the avenue for direct engagement between CROWDSOURCING solutions providers and corporations who seek to identify, understand and review enterprise crowdsourcing solutions that can address their business requirements.
- SMEs, MNCs and GLCs, including selected Government’s Agencies & Ministries are invited to participate in CEC.
JOIN US IN THE CONFERENCE TO:
- Understand the new emerging crowdsourcing business & technology trend, and the need to respond and participate in it.
- Gain experience of other corporations, and recommendations on practical approaches in adopting crowdsourcing
- Discover different crowd-based solutions offered by local crowdsourcing platform that could be considered to address some of your business operational requirements.
- Grab the opportunity for one-on-one discussion and meeting with local crowdsourcing platform players for potential strategic partnership.
- Acquire information on the opportunity to try-out crowdsourcing solution via a co-creation programme that MDEC is offering.